Viva Las Vegas!
The bright lights are calling and Swoop, Canada’s ultra-low-cost carrier, is giving Canadians a big reason to book a flight.
You can now fly from Abbotsford (YXX) to Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS) for as low as $175 roundtrip. Prices at this time of year are often well over $400.
Flights are non-stop and just over two hours in duration for both legs of the trip
Dates can be booked during May, June, September, and October of 2019, with departures flights on Sunday and Monday, and return flights on Monday and Thursday.
The sale takes flight this Tuesday, April 23 and lasts until Thursday, April 25 at 10:59 PST, or while supplies last.
Keep in mind that Swoop is WestJet’s ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC).
This means you’re just paying for your seat and are limited to one personal item. This item must fit under the seat, and is limited to the following size: 41 cm x 15 cm x 33 cm (16″ x 6″ x 13″).
Additional carry on or checked luggage will cost you, depending on where you purchase the added features. The cheapest option is to pay for checked luggage at the time of booking, which will cost between $35 and $40.
- It looks like Drake is getting a Las Vegas residency
- 9 crazy cool things you can only do in Vegas (for under $50)
- World's largest cannabis dispensary opens in Vegas with own entertainment complex
Here’s how to book the flight:
1. Visit the Swoop website.
2. Enter Abbotsford (YXX) and Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS) as your departure and return destinations.
3. Select dates from the calendar. You’ll want to find a departure price of $79 and a return price of $97.
Note: Keep in mind that departure flights (with the sale prices) will take place on Sunday and Monday; return flights on Monday and Thursday.
With files from Ainsley Smith