FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Fri, January 22, 6:00pm
ARTS & THEATRE, COMMUNITY
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
Thu, February 11, 10:00am
The Museum of Anthropology (MOA) at UBC
Starts at $13.00
Wed, February 17, 7:30pm
Starts at $140.00
Dance your way from July into August! From Ginuwine to Toto, here are five concerts to check out in Vancouver from July 27 to August 2!
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: The festival combines some of the world’s top musical acts with over 150 international athletes competing in seven adrenaline-pumping sports, including beach volleyball, basketball, wakeboarding, freestyle motocross and snowmobiling, skateboarding, and BMX. Plus there’s a new addition of an axe-throwing zone, where fearless fans compete under the watchful eye of talented axe throwing coaches. Headliners this year include Wu-Tang Clan, Zedd, French Montana, Illenium, Action Bronson, and Jauz.
- When: Friday, July 27 to Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Time: Various times
- Where: City Park, Kelowna, BC
- Tickets: Online
- What: Jump on your pony and ride down to Drai’s Vancouver to catch Ginuwine in concert.
- When: Friday, July 27, 2018
- Time: 10 pm to 2 am
- Where: Drai’s Vancouver – 3rd floor – 1161 West Georgia, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $25
- What: Pride Tongue Tied is part of Eastside Studios Pride Week Calendar, and features Devours, Sorry Edith, Pale Red, and Kimmortal. DJ Möm will keep things bumping between sets, and stick around after the show for a dance party.
- When: Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Time: Doors 9:30 pm
- Where: Eastside Studio – 550 Malkin Ave, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $10
- What: Grammy Award winners Toto bring their 40 Trips Around The Sun tour to Vancouver. hey have celebrated numerous chart-topping hits including “Africa,” “Hold The Line,” “Rosanna,” “I Won’t Hold You Back” and “I’ll Be Over You.”
- When: Monday, July 30, 2018
- Time: 8 pm
- Where: The Centre in Vancouver for Performing Arts – 777 Homer Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $45-$89
- What: A day to night session of disco and roller skating at Robson Square Roller Rink with DJ.D.DEE, Daniel R and MY!GAY!HUSBAND! playing the finest disco, boogie and street soul. Bring your own skates or rent them on site.
- When: Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Time: 12 to 10 pm
- Where: Robson Rink – 800 Robson Street, Vancouver
- Tickets: Online, $10 (bring your own skates) and $20 (with skate rental), plus fees