Toronto’s Yorkdale Shopping Centre has the top sales in the country.
According to Canada’s 2017 Shopping Centre Study conducted by the Retail Council of Canada, Yorkdale Shopping Centre rakes in $1,653 of sales per square foot.
Vancouver’s Oakridge Shopping Centre and CP Pacific Centre came in second and third place, generating $1,579 and $1,531 of sales per square foot, respectively.
In 2016, Yorkdale Shopping Centre unveiled its $331 million expansion.
The mall is home 250 stores, which are mostly luxury retailers.
Top 10 malls in Canada with highest sales per square foot:
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto
- Oakridge Shopping Centre, Vancouver
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto
- Southgate Centre, Edmonton
- CF Chinook Centre, Calgary
- Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga
- Metropolis at Metrotown, Burnaby
- CF Rideau Centre, Ottawa
- CF Sherway Gardens, Toronto