The first major retail improvements coming to Lougheed Town Centre shopping mall as part of the site’s redevelopment into the City of Lougheed will be a brand new major food court.
The existing food court on the ground-level of the indoor mall will be replaced by a new upper-level food court dubbed ‘The Eateries’.
A total of 13 food outlets, served by over 600 seats, will be introduced into this new food court space. Design features include abundant glazing, raised ceilings, ample daylight, and a modern West Coast-inspired design featuring natural stone and green walls.
A significant portion of the existing indoor mall will be retained and incorporated into Shape Properties’ City of Lougheed project, which entails over 20 residential towers for over 10,000 residents, the doubling of total retail and restaurant space to 1.5 million sq. ft., and one million sq. ft. of office space.
The Eateries is scheduled for an opening in early-2019.
- This massive $7-billion redevelopment is the future of Lougheed Town Centre (RENDERINGS)
- Massive food hall and pub coming to Oakridge Centre redevelopment (RENDERINGS)
- New renderings of the massive Canada Post building redevelopment in Vancouver
- JOEY just announced plans for their epic first North Shore location
- Massive redevelopment envisioned for Coquitlam Centre shopping mall
- One year to go until The Amazing Brentwood mega mall opens (PHOTOS)
- Metro Vancouver's tallest tower will transform Gilmore Station (RENDERINGS)
- 8 towers with 2,700 homes and YMCA recreational centre proposed for Burquitlam Station area (RENDERINGS)