Founders and leaders from some of the fastest-growing companies in the tech industry are coming to Vancouver for a conference next month to share their stories of growth and success with those in attendance.
The conference, known as Traction, is being held at Parq Vancouver and the theme for 2018 is “Scaling Up.”
Special guests and speakers will share their challenges and learnings from scaling their companies to $10M/ $50M/ $100M-plus in revenue, acquisition, and IPO.
Some of the speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Chris Slowe, CTO, Reddit
- Karen Peacock, COO, Intercom
- Amy Pressman, Co-founder & President, Medallia
- Dave Pickles, Founder, The Trade Desk
- Jeetu Patel, Chief Product Officer, Box
- Laura Behrens Wu, Founder & CEO, Shippo
- Max Lytvyn, Founder, Grammarly
- Menaka Shroff, Global Head of Marketing, Devices and Mobility, Google
- Jim Szafranski, COO, Prezi
- Sarah Jones Simmer, COO, Bumble
- David Mausolf, VP User Acquisition Marketing, 20th Century Fox (previously at Lyft)
The conference takes place on Wednesday, August 8, and Thursday, August 9.
Registration is currently open online and tickets to the event are still available online.
When: Wednesday, August 8, and Thursday, August 9
Where: Parq Vancouver – 39 Smithe Street, Vancouver, BC
Tickets: Available online