Vancouver’s favourite family of taco restaurants is teaming up with six local craft breweries to host a monthly series of five-course Beer Dinners at their Hastings location (2327 E. Hastings Street).
These gatherings will kick off on January 25 and they’re set to continue throughout the spring and summer months.
The inaugural event will have two seatings (6 and 8:30 pm) and take place on Thursday, January 25. It will feature Red Truck Beer Company and, of course, eats from Tacofino Executive Chef Stefan Hartmann and Head Chef James. Tickets are $50 per person.
- Street Food City: Vancouver food truck fest returns January 22 to 28
- Vancouver's purple-everything dessert bar is FINALLY re-opening this month
- 21 unreal hidden bars and restaurants in Vancouver
Here are the other dinners to look forward to (we suggest scooping up your tickets quickly):
- Tofino Brewing Company on Thursday, February 22
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co. on Thursday, March 29
- Strange Fellows Brewing Company on Thursday, April 26
- Four Winds Brewing Co. on Thursday, May 31
- Port Moody Brewers Row (The Parkside Brewery, Moody Ales, Yellow Dog Brewing Co. and Twin Sails Brewing) on Thursday, June 28
Because the first dinner was so successful, Tacofino has also added additional beer taps behind the bar and extended its happy hour specials from 3 to 6 pm between lunch and dinner seven days a week – so it’s safe to say beer and tacos are doing better than ever as a combo at this eatery.
- Thursday, January 25
- Thursday, February 22
- Thursday, March 29
- Thursday, April 26
- Thursday, May 31
- Thursday, June 28
Where: Tacofino Hastings – 2327 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
Cost: $50 per person via Eventbrite