Get some good eats in the streets from January 22 to 28 from more than 20 food trucks and cart.
Purveyors will rotate throughout the week-long festival which takes place at the Vancouver Art Gallery’s North Plaza on Georgia Street between Howe and Hornby.
- Vancouver's purple-everything dessert bar is FINALLY re-opening this month
- 21 unreal hidden bars and restaurants in Vancouver
- How to easily donate your $25 Loblaw gift card to a local food bank
Partial proceeds from Street Food City’s Dine Out Vancouver specials will be donated to BC Hospitality Foundation.
Street Food City participating food trucks
- Aussie Pie Guy
- Cannoli King Vancouver
- The Rolling Cashew / C’est Si Bon
- Disco Cheetah Korean Grill
- Fat Duck Mobile Eatery Ltd.
- Feastro Fresh To You Organic Meal Delivery
- The Kaboom Box
- Kafka’s Coffee and Tea
- Le Tigre Cuisine
- Melt City Grilled Cheese
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese Truck
- Mr Arancino
- Old Country Pierogi
- The Reef Runner
- REEL Mac And Cheese
- Roaming Dragon
- Slavic Rolls
- Super Thai Food
- Tacofino Vancouver
- Kampong – The Truly Authentic Taste Of Malaysia
- Taters – The Baked Potato Co.
- Via Tevere Pizzeria Napoletana
- Vij’s Railway Express
When: January 22 to 28
Time: 11 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday, 11 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday
Where: Vancouver Art Gallery North Plaza (along Georgia Street between Hornby and Howe)
Price: Free entry