A single-vehicle crash in Surrey Tuesday morning claimed the lives of all three occupants inside the vehicle, police say.
- One person dead after three-vehicle crash in Coquitlam Monday afternoon
- Vancouver Police investigating 'serious' assault near Burrard SkyTrain station
- Vancouver Police searching for driver who hit two pedestrians on Fraser Street
According to Surrey RCMP, the incident took place at approximately 10:30 am, when officers and emergency crews were called to the 32 Avenue Diversion under the Highway 99 overpass, for reports of a collision.
Upon their arrival, crews reportedly found the three victims already deceased.
Police said it is still very early in the investigation, and that investigators will be on scene for “an undetermined amount of time” examining the area.
In the meantime, road closures will be in effect for the following areas:
- 32 Avenue at 152 Street
- 32 Avenue at King George Boulevard
- Highway 99 southbound Exit 8B
Police said the exact cause of the collision has not yet been determined and anyone with information about this incident is asked to call Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502.
Those who would like to leave an anonymous tip can do so by contacting Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by leaving a tip online.
The crash comes one day after another fatal collision in Coquitlam, on Monday, which involved three vehicles, three pedestrians, and claimed the life of one person.