When life gets busy, it can be hard to make quality time on the slopes. So much mountain to shred, but so little time.
Lucky for you, there’s a chance to hit the slopes all night long, meaning there’s no excuse to miss out on your much-needed mountain time.
This weekend, from February 17 to 18, Grouse Mountain will be hosting their annual 24 Hours of Winter event.
It’s the perfect opportunity t0 take in all of Grouse Mountain’s attractions under the beautiful backdrop of a starry night sky.
The slopes will be open for skiers and snowboarders from Saturday at 8:30 am to Sunday evening at 10 pm; save for brief, occasional maintenance periods to groom specific runs.
There will also be a live DJ to dance (or skate) the night away!
Other activities for the event include:
- Light Walk (Dusk to 10 pm, Saturday & Sunday): Walk around Blue Grouse Lake where stunning light installations bring radiance to the winter night.
- Sliding Zone (noon-8pm Saturday & Sunday): Snow level and weather permitting.
- Theatre in the Sky (9:30 am to 9:30 pm Saturday & Sunday)
- Ziplining (12 pm to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday. Tours leaving at 12 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm) Book through Guest Services.
- Eye of the Wind (11 am to 3 pm. Tours leaving at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm) Book through Guest Services. Rates apply.
Starts: Saturday, February 17 at 8:30 am
Ends: Sunday, February 18 at 10 pm
Where: Grouse Mountain – 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver