Win or lose, game days are more delicious with Uber Eats. Download the Uber Eats app today to order the meals you love from your favourite restaurants. Let’s Eats, sports fans!
- RAPTORS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS! Watch Superfan Nav Bhatia’s reaction (VIDEO)
- Superfan Nav Bhatia says Raptors fans acted ‘un-Canadian’ in inspirational video
- Injured Warriors star Kevin Durant updates fans on his condition
- Raptors always win when this referee officiates… and he’s reffing tonight
- Toronto Raptors brand ‘more powerful than Tim Hortons’ right now
- New Balance releasing Kawhi Leonard ‘Board Man Gets Paid’ shirts
It was only a matter of time before Nav Bhatia got his own endorsement deal, wasn’t it?
The Raptors Superfan has been seemingly everywhere during the NBA Finals, as basketball fans worldwide discover what Toronto already knew: He’s a really awesome guy.
“I’ve seen it all,” Bhatia says in a new commercial for Tim Hortons. “Mostly from courtside, seat A12.”
Bhatia has never missed a Raptors home game since they entered the league in 1995. He’s also never been late or left early.
But what you really have to admire about him is his humanity.
After racist comments by a Milwaukee Bucks fan during the Conference Finals, he turned it into a positive by speaking with the fan, later saying that he would like to take him out to dinner.
- How Superfan Nav Bhatia reacted to Raptors winning NBA championship (VIDEO)
- CNN reporter's amazing thread on Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia goes viral
- How a Toronto cop helped Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia avoid showing up late for the first time ever (VIDEO)
- Here's how Superfan Nav Bhatia reacted to Raptors going to NBA Finals (VIDEO)
“Raptors are in the Finals and the whole world is looking at this seat,” Bhatia says in the commercial. “Some see Indian. Some see Canadian. Some see both. Some see a turban.
“I hope they see diversity and loyalty. I hope people see why Canada is so special.”
Learn more about Content Funding at Daily Hive