Despite playing their home games in the United States this season, merchandise sales are still going strong for the Toronto Raptors in Canada.
According to store sales from NBAStore.ca for the first half of the 2020-21 NBA season, Kyle Lowry has the number one selling jersey on the site.
Two current Raptors also crack the top five as Fred VanVleet (#2) and Pascal Siakam (#4) are also ranked near the top of the list. They beat out Stephen Curry, Damian Lillard, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kawhi Leonard, Lebron James, and Jayson Tatum.
As for team merchandise sales in Canada, the Raptors unsurprisingly lead that category, followed by the Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors.
Here are the full lists for top team merchandise and individual jersey sales:
Most popular team merchandise:
- Toronto Raptors
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Golden State Warriors
- Brooklyn Nets
- Milwaukee Bucks
Most popular NBA jerseys:
- Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors
- Fred VanVleet, Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
- Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers
- Lebron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
In terms of overall team merchandise sales on the United States based NBAStore.com, the Raptors rank at ninth. Meanwhile, no Raptors player is in the top 15 popular players jersey list.
This announcement comes on the heels of the Raptors being named the top team in terms of merchandise sold in Japan.