FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Western Canada’s largest indoor carnival is back for spring break 2020 with nine days of carnival rides, games, and sweet treats.
Opening Friday, March 20, and featuring more than 45 rides and attractions, PlayDome offers a wide variety of fun for the whole family, including a Ferris Wheel, Tilt-a-Whirl, and Haunted House.
The carnival runs until Saturday, March 28, with extended hours on select weekend dates.
Advance online tickets go on sale beginning Monday, February 3 at 10 am and can be purchased through Ticketmaster.
- See also:
Children under 2 receive free admission, and Guest Passes can be purchased by adults who wish to accompany children on a limited number of rides.
The event returns this year after being cancelled in 2019 because of what organizers said was a hefty number of sports bookings, including the annual HSBC Canada Sevens, the Canada’s Men’s National Soccer Team, and two Vancouver Whitecaps matches.
A full schedule of daily operating hours, as well as the various ticket prices, is available on the BC Place website.
When: Friday, March 20 to Saturday, March 28, 2020
Time: Varying hours
Where: BC Place — 777 Pacific Boulevard
- Online Pre-Purchase Tickets:
- $33 Dome Pass (valid for full day, all rides)
- $11 Guest Pass (required to enter as a spectator. Limited rides)
- $79 Family Pass (2 Dome Passes + 2 Guest Passes = $88 value)
- $55 Ultimate Fast Pass (Front of Line Access)
- At The Door: (excluding applicable fees)
- $36 Dome Pass (valid for full day, all rides)
- $15 Guest Pass (required to enter as a spectator. Limited rides)
- $89 Family Pass (2 Dome Passes + 2 Guest Passes = $102 value)
- $59 Ultimate Fast Pass (Front of Line Access)