Fans of Drake’s OVO clothing brand descended onto the 1000 block of Robson Street throughout the day to be amongst the first to enter the rapper’s much-anticipated new permanent Vancouver store location.
In fact, at one point of the day, the line into the upscale men’s and women’s urban fashion retailer at 1044 Robson Street — located near the Burrard Street end of the city block, across from the new Indigo bookstore — reached the Banana Republic storefront at Thurlow Street.
The OVO store is located within a 2,000-sq-ft retail unit wedged between Monaco and a gift shop. Up until earlier this year, this was the decades-long flagship location of Vancouver men’s fashion retailer Boys’ Co.
OVO also has store locations in Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and New York.
Long lines into the store continued into the evening. Here are some photos:
- Drake’s OVO brand opening new store on Robson Street next month
- Boys'Co flagship store on Robson Street will be closing after 31 years
- Inside the new Indigo Vancouver flagship bookstore on Robson Street (PHOTOS)
- Off-White opens largest Canadian store in downtown Vancouver laneway (PHOTOS)
- Inside the world's largest Herschel Supply store in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- New momentum on Robson Street as new major retailers open up