A much-loved global chain has opened the doors to its first Canadian location in Richmond, BC.
South Korean dessert spot Milkcow is officially up and running and ready for business.
Located at 105-5668 Hollybridge Way in Richmond, this famed dessert cafe is known for its unique organic milk soft ice cream and unreal selection of toppings along with other epic eats like Watermelon Soft Serve Sandwiches, Rainbow Cake, and cotton candy-topped sundaes.
- Small Victory is opening a South Granville location
- Vancouver's first-ever vegan cheese shop opens next month
- The Rumpus Room is officially returning and will replace The Foundation
- Assembli to open Downtown Vancouver location this spring
- T&B Brewing Co. to replace Steel Toad Brewery this Spring
While this location may not have all the extra cakes and sandwiches just yet, they do boast an opening menu with 12 varieties of milky soft serve toppings (in a cup or a cone in some cases), including flavours like Milky Honey, Affogato, Mont Blanc, Mango Tree, and Macao Dream, Oreo, and Tiramisu to name a few.
Milkcow is the fastest growing ice cream chain in Asia because of its treats – not to mention the brand is backed but several South Korean celebs, which helps. The chain now has over 50 franchises in countries such as US, Mexico, China, and Malaysia.
Head to Canada’s first location to get a taste of the infamous milky goodness, they will be open daily from 2 to 10 pm.
Address: 105-5668 Hollybridge Way, Richmond