Market Mexico is fast approaching, and we couldn’t be more excited.
This one-day “cultural experience” is happening in downtown Vancouver on September 16, and the list of vendors has just been released. Attendees of this celebration will have their choice of 19 vendors, all selling classic Mexican fare such as Tortas, Tacos, Elotes, Esquites, Quesadillas, and so much more.
The outdoor pop-up will take over Robson Square and everyone is welcome to come check it out for free – just make sure you’re hungry when you do.
Here are 19 vendors you need to try at Market Mexico.
- Free Mexican market pop-up event coming to Robson Square next month
- You can now get sushi tacos in Vancouver
- Last call: 5 Vancouver summer eats and experiences you can only get for a little longer
1. La Mezcaleria
2. Victoria’s Mexican Bakery
3. Las Tortas
4. Lita’s Mexican
5. San Angel Preserves
6. Original’s Café Mexicano
7. Encanto Culinary
8. Jenny Bakes
9. Papi’s Food
10. Chancho Tortilleria
11. Pamola Bakery
12. El Papalote
13. Rico n’ Lalo Paletas
15. Molli Cafe
16. Sriracha Revolver Hot Sauce
17. Del Comal A Su Mesa
18. Hugo’s Churros
19. La Taqueria
When: Saturday, September 16
Where: Robson Square – 800 Robson Street, Vancouver