A business conference coming this fall is boasting a prolific lineup of guest speakers.
This September, Level Up: Executive Leadership Conference will take to Kelowna. The full-day event is designed for anyone that aspires to be a business leader, whether they’re a start-up entrepreneur or a C-suite executive.
Each speaker of the event provides leadership experiences and methodologies that can instantly be put into practice.
Speakers for this year’s event come from a variety of backgrounds, including the restaurant industry, entertainment and media, sports, and technology. Not to mention, two of the speaker’s are former Canadian Prime Ministers.
This year’s lineup of speakers for the Level Up Conference is as follows:
- Darren Hardy: Former publisher and editor of SUCCESS Magazine and New York Times bestselling author
- Walter Bond: Former NBA Player and “the Accountability Leader”
- Janet Zuccarini: CEO and owner of Gusto 54 Restaurant Group
- Omar Johnson: Former CEO at Beats by Dre, and former Vice President of Marketing at Apple
- The Right Honourable Jean Chrétien
- The Right Honourable Stephen Harper
Tickets for the event are available now and can be purchased online.
There are five levels of ticket options, ranging from general admission tickets at $299 to premium VIP tickets at $1,599.
The 2019 Level Up conference will take place on September 27, 2019, from 7:45 am to 5:15 pm.
Where: 1905 Springfield Road, Kelowna
Time: 7:45 am to 5:15 pm
When: September 27, 2019
Tickets: Available online, general admission tickets starting at $299