There are many reasons to love French patisserie Ladurée Vancouver. The authentic Parisian macarons, the charming and delightful decor and display of the store, and of course the next-level French toast.
Now, there’s yet another reason to love this spot – it just unveiled a menu of alcoholic bevies.
- This Canada-themed afternoon tea will fill you up with eats from coast to coast (PHOTOS)
- 720 Sweets celebrates new location with free ice cream sandwiches
- 10 desserts to try right now in Vancouver
- You can get churro cheesecakes at this Vancouver taco spot
- Bobacabana: fresh bubble tea and wild waffles right in New West's SkyTrain Station
This new alcohol menu includes a list of champagnes, white wines, red wines, and a rosé up for order by the glass or by the bottle.
Ladurée also offers a list of six Les Cocktails Créations inspired by the sweets they are famous for.
Grey Goose, raspberry juice, rose syrup, rose-flavoured cream, rose macaron
Tequila, limoncello, lemon syrup, lemon-flavoured cream, lemon macaron
Whisky, Kahlúa coffee liquor, coffee syrup, coffee flavoured cream, coffee macaron
Grey Goose, Chambord, lychee liqueur, rose syrup
Champagne, fresh strawberries, rose syrup
Lune de miel
Gin, grapefruit syrup, lemon juice
All of these beverages run between $15 and $17.
This spot also serves a small selection of non-alcoholic cocktails for the afforable price of $6 per drink.
Only the Robson Street location serves this new menu; the Ladurée in Holt Renfrew still serves just treats for now.
Address: 1141 Robson Street, Vancouver