Part of a team-up with Japan’s MEDICOM TOY, the company is releasing the pop culture bear in three sizes — available in 100%, 400% and 1000% sizing scales.
- Inside the world's largest Herschel Supply store in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- Herschel collaborates with Starbucks on new limited-edition brand
- Sequel to iconic Gassy Jack statue unveiled inside Gastown store
- Buying your hat from this BC company will literally help change people's lives
The Herschel [email protected] is featured in a matte Peacoat navy base color, and is donning a high-gloss Tango red Heritage backpack — paying homage to the brand’s DNA and one of its first signature carryall styles.
There’s also a curated line of new products to accompany it, including a tote, short-sleeve tee and cotton twill Mosby Curve snapback cap all with the co-branded finishes.
Herschel is the latest in a long list of high-caliber collaborators since 2001 that have put their unique spin on the [email protected] figures. The company says the collection “embodies this spirit of connectivity with a design that celebrates travel and brand heritage.”
The collection is available in select stores and online starting today.
To celebrate the launch of [email protected], we’ve partnered with Herschel to give away a sweet prize pack valued at approximately $1,000, including:
- A [email protected] in all three sizes
- An original red Heritage Herschel backpack (like the bear is wearing)
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a package of #BEARBRICK figurines plus a @HerschelSupply red Heritage backpack via @DailyHiveVan http://bit.ly/2ITk9HC RT to enter! #welltravelled
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on March 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.