We’re sipping our way through Vancouver’s happy hours one drink at a time. Happy Hour is an important time in everyone’s life – or at least, it should be.
The Parlour Yaletown boasts a pretty great happy hour where you can get bites and beverages for a price that won’t hurt your pocketbook.
- Happy Hours: $1 tacos at The Pawn Shop
- Happy Hours: 40% off late night champagne and live music at Gotham
- Happy Hours: $4 beers at Noodlebox on Homer Street
- Happy Hours: $4 highballs and $6 craft cocktails at The Liberty Distillery
- Happy Hours: $15 fried chicken and beer at Burdock & Co
Head to this Hamilton Street spot to get $1 ounces of Roaring Twenties Malbec or Sauvignon Blanc wine (up to 6 or 9 ounces per pour), between 3 and 6 pm daily.
You can also grab well highballs for $4 including Absolut, Bacardi, Wisers Delux, Altos Blanco, and Beef Eater, and grab a Tipsy Canoe Lager for $4 as well.
For bites patrons can expect olives and BKH jerky for $4, meatball minis, roasted veg, brocco, and bruschetta for $8, and mussels for $12.
Where: The Parlour, 1011 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
Happy Hour: Daily from 3 to 6 pm
Deal: $1 ounces of wine, $4 drinks specials, cheap featured food