We’re sipping our way through Vancouver’s happy hours one drink at a time. Happy Hour is an important time in everyone’s life – or at least, it should be.
The Pawn Shop is easy to miss when you’re walking by the slew of pubs, eateries, and cafes on Granville Street, but we recommend making a stop the next time you’re in the hood.
This East LA-inspired bar has a plethora of cocktails, tequilas, beers, and a selection of nachos, tacos, burritos and all the fixins – but we gotta say, the happy hour deals here are probably the best part of this downtown gem.
- Happy Hours: 40% off late night champagne and live music at Gotham
- Happy Hours: $10 draft beer and Ebi Fritters at Minami Yaletown
- Happy Hours: $15 fried chicken and beer at Burdock & Co
- Happy Hours: $4 beers at Noodlebox on Homer Street
- Happy Hours: $4 highballs and $6 craft cocktails at The Liberty Distillery
- Happy Hours: $5 beer and $4 food at Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar daily
You can head here between 3 and 6 pm any day of the week and get as many $1 tacos as your heart desires.
Yes, every day – even on weekends – patrons can head to The Pawn Shop and eat their weight in tacos without breaking the bank.
So…we’ll take 20 tacos, por favor.
Choose from Chorizo, Chicken Tinga, Hongo (sautéed mushroom), Corn & Bean, and Carne Mezclada to name a few. These tacos are about the size of the palm of your hand, but don’t be fooled, they fill you up quickly.
For bevys during happy hour here you can opt for $5 Spiked Slush drinks and $4 beers to wash down all those eats.
Where: The Pawn Shop, 1117 Granville Street, Vancouver
Happy Hour: Daily from 3 to 6 pm
Deal: $1 tacos, $5 Spiked Slush drinks, $4 beers