We’re sipping our way through Vancouver’s happy hours one drink at a time. Happy Hour is an important time in everyone’s life – or at least, it should be.
Minami Yaletown is known for their high quality Japanese cuisine like specialty rolls, sashimi, and their famous aburi oshi sushi, but this spot on Mainland Street also happens to have a pretty awesome happy hour too.
- Happy Hours: half-priced cocktails Tuesday nights at The Emerald
- Happy Hours: 40% off late night champagne and live music at Gotham
- Happy Hours: $6 Double Palomas from La Mezcaleria
- There is a brew crawl you can take in Vancouver by seaplane
- 5 new wines to help you get it on
Patrons in the neighbourhood between 3 and 5 pm can enjoy Minami’s $10 Kanpai Duo deal, available daily.
This combo includes one draft beer and three of the restaurant’s delicious Ebi Fritters – tiger prawns coated in herb-beer batter, soy balsamic reduction, and sweet chili harissa mayo on a bed of kale quinoa salad, yuzu vinaigrette, and aonori tempura bits.
Sounds like the perfect way to end a work day, right?
Where: Minami Yaletown, 1118 Mainland Street, Vancouver
Happy Hour: Daily from 3 to 5 pm
Deal: $10 Kanpai Duo (draft beer and Ebi Fritters)