Oh Happy Day, oh Happy Day…your stuffed pineapple buns look out of this world.
There’s seven – yes seven – different kinds of epic pineapple bun sandwiches or ‘crispy top buns’ to choose from at Happy Day on Kingsway – 3312 Kingsway to be exact.
- Colony adds new items to their hangover-crushing brunch menu (PHOTOS)
- People are freaking out over this mega cake at Honey Salt Vancouver
- Cacao 70 is giving away FREE hot chocolate and waffles at their new location on Sunday
- This Vancouver ice cream parlour is making hefty s'more ice cream treats
The Hong Kong-style cafe offers several varieties of these creations including:
- Spicy Satay Beef
- Corn Beef, Egg, Cheese
- Luncheon meat, Egg, Butter
- Tomato, Egg, Butter
- Chicken, Lettuce
- Pork Cutlet
Get these guys for $6.95 to $7.25 a pop (approximately), and wash it down with a milk tea, or one of the items from this spot’s extensive menu, which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner items.
Address: 3312 Kingsway, Vancouver
Hours: 7:30 am to 10 pm daily