The biggest food truck festival this winter season will be coming to Canada Place Way in downtown Vancouver during Concord’s New Year’s Eve fireworks celebration.
About 20 of the city’s top food trucks will turn the street into a vibrant street food market when revellers descend on the area for Vancouver’s free, official NYE countdown party – the largest NYE celebration in Canada.
Revellers are invited to come hungry to try dishes from food trucks such as Taco Kwon Do, Bobby’s South Asian Foods, Jamaica Mi Juice, B&B’s delicious crepes, White Spot Triple O’s, Mini Donuts, and Melt Town’s amazing grilled cheese or the mac & cheese specials.
Other festival favourites include funnel cakes, donairs, fish and chips, corn dogs, kettle corn, and pulled pork in a variety of mouth-watering servings.
In addition to the food truck festival, revellers can expect plenty of other entertainment and activities, such as roaming street performers and live music from the 102.7 The PEAK Main Stage and the Coast Capital Savings Stage.
And of course, there will also be the spectacular fireworks shows launched from a barge in Coal Harbour – a five-minute-long Family Fireworks show at 9 pm and an intense finale for the Midnight Countdown Fireworks.
For those looking for an even better way to ring in 2018 and watch the fireworks, there will be a premium indoor party – with balloon drops, DJ FlipOut, and other performers – held inside the West Building of the Vancouver Convention Centre. The indoor party will be Vancouver’s largest indoor NYE party, and the only indoor event with a view of the fireworks.
There will also be an indoor Family Zone perfect for families with young children looking for activities for the little ones and the comfort of an indoor environment, with indoor washrooms.
When: 7 pm on Sunday, December 31, 2017 to late
- NYE Vancouver Street Party along Canada Place Way: 7 pm to 12:15 am
- Indoor Party at Vancouver Convention Centre West: 7 pm to 1:30 am
- Family Countdown Fireworks: 9 pm
- Midnight Countdown Fireworks: 12 am
Where: Canada Place Way, downtown Vancouver
Tickets: Free. Tickets for the Family Zone and Premium Indoor Party inside Vancouver Convention West available at ConcordsNYEVAN.com
Daily Hive is a Proud Founding Partner of the
Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society
- 8 bands already confirmed as performers at Concord's New Year's Eve Vancouver
- Concord’s New Year’s Eve Vancouver fireworks returns for spectacular countdown to 2018
- The only indoor New Year's Eve party in Vancouver with fireworks will be lit
- Indoor Family Zone at Concord's New Year's Eve Vancouver's fireworks party gets upgrade