Once again, the fog is back in Vancouver.
So much so that Environment Canada has issued an advisory due to near zero visibility occurring over some areas.
“Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring. Areas of dense fog in Metro Vancouver continue to give poor visibility,” Environment Canada says. “Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.”
The Fog advisory is in effect for:
- City of Vancouver – including Burnaby and New Westminster
- Metro Vancouver – northeast including Coquitlam and Maple Ridge
- Metro Vancouver – southeast including Surrey and Langley
- Metro Vancouver – southwest including Richmond and Delta
- North Shore – including West Vancouver and North Vancouver
The fog is expected to clear by afternoon, making way for rain… and a lot of it over the coming days.
So basically, it’s usual winter weather in Vancouver.
Just don’t forget your umbrella this week.