FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
The world’s biggest Christmas light maze is coming to Vancouver, and now you have the chance to experience it for free.
Enchant 2016 will not only include the breathtaking maze, but tasty food and drinks, a local vendor market, live entertainment, an outdoor fire pit, and much more.
The magical holiday wonderland will be located on 1st and Crowe Street, between Olympic Village and the Cambie Street Bridge. It’s designated for people of all ages so you can easily go with your friends or as a family.
Vancouver Christmas lighting company, SHINE, created the event that will benefit a variety of charities including Canuck Place, Variety – The Children’s Charity, Backpack Buddies, Music Heals, along with Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon.
Enter for your chance to win the following prize:
- 4 seasons passes to Enchant Light Maze & Market
- Exclusive invite to the Enchant Premiere, November 24
- Food & hot chocolate for 4 people
- Family photograph with Santa
- A copy of the Enchant story Book, “The Great Search”
- 4 Enchant limited edition Christmas mugs
To enter for your chance to win this prize, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @EnchantXmas on Twitter and comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win 4 seasons passes to the @EnchantXmas light maze coming to #Vancouver via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/IUSF306a4mc RT to enter!
3. Like Enchant Christmas on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on November 27, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
When: From November 24 until New Year’s Eve
Time: 4 to 10 pm
Where: 1st and Crowe Street, between the Cambie Street Bridge and Olympic Village
Tickets: Adults $19.95, kids $14.95. Buy online
Daily Hive Vancouver is a proud media sponsor of Enchant 2016