FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Concord’s New Year’s Eve fireworks festival’s indoor party provides the perfect all-ages NYE party environment for young children who may nod off a little earlier than everyone else.
Children ages seven and under can enter the ticketed Concord Countdown Central Indoor Party for free, and enjoy the warm comfort of the Vancouver Convention Centre West and indoor washrooms.
There will be live music, whimsical art installations, free face painting, and more. In fact, for every free face paint performed during the evening, Concord will generously donate $10 to Variety Children’s Charity.
And of course, the night peaks with two spectacular fireworks displays launched from a barge in Coal Harbour. The barge is strategically positioned to provide indoor party revellers with the best surreal views of the shows at 9 pm (5 minutes) and midnight (10 minutes).
View this post on Instagram
The NYE festival also includes a free outdoor street party at Jack Poole Plaza and a 19+ adults-only Platinum VIP Lounge at the indoor party.
This is Concord’s fourth consecutive year as the title sponsor of Vancouver’s official New Year’s Eve public celebration, which is also one of the largest events of its kind in the country.
When: From 7 pm on Monday, December 31, 2018, to early morning on Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- NYE Vancouver Street Party at Jack Poole Plaza: Starts at 7 pm
- Concord Countdown Central Indoor Party at Vancouver Convention Centre West: Starts at 7 pm
- Family Countdown Fireworks: 9 pm
- Midnight Countdown Fireworks: 12 am
Where: Jack Poole Plaza, Vancouver Convention Centre West, and Jack Poole Plaza in downtown Vancouver
Tickets: Available now online.
Daily Hive is a Proud Founding Partner of the
Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society
- 5 things to do at Vancouver’s largest NYE party
- Here’s what to expect at Vancouver’s giant indoor New Year's Eve party
- 9 artists and bands confirmed for Concord's New Year's Eve Vancouver fireworks
- Vancouver's largest winter food truck festival returns this month
- There's free public transit across Metro Vancouver this New Year's Eve
- Ring in 2019 at Vancouver's only indoor New Year's Eve party with fireworks