If there’s anything that’s certain in the foodie world, it’s that Vancouver loves its locally-roasted coffee and it loves its craft beer too.
So it only makes sense that someone would come up with a hybrid festival that celebrates both of these highly-consumed and beloved local beverages at the same time – enter Hopwired Festival.
This exciting event is going down on Saturday, February 24.
- Hopwired Festival: Here are all of the 36 local roasters and brewers
- BC Distilled 2018 returns to Vancouver this spring
- The Canada Beer Run is coming to Vancouver this April
We unveiled the list of vendors, and now it’s time to highlight some of the best collaborations you can look forward to at the festival. Please note the exact concoctions haven’t been released yet – those surprises are reserved for the festival!
Here are 11 must-try collabs to try at Vancouver’s Hopwired Festival this month.
- Four Winds Brewing, Modus Coffee
- Fieldhouse Brewing, Smoking Gun Coffee, Hopwired Festival
- Fuggles and Warlock, Notch Coffee
- Backcountry Brewing, 1914 Coffee, Galileo Coffee
- Luppolo Brewing, Prototype Coffee
- Moody Ales, Ethical Bean Coffee
- Doans Craft Brewing Co., Agro Roasters
- Sherwood Mountain Brewhouse, White Goat Coffee
- Steamworks Brewing, Pallet Coffee Roasters
- Lighthouse Brewing Co., Fresh Cup Roastery Café
- Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel
When: Saturday, February 24 from 1 to 6 pm
Where: Croatian Cultural Centre – 3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
Cost: $52 per person; buy online
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Hopwired Festival 2018