Canada is the second best place in the world to headquarter a corporation.
This is according to the latest study conducted by US News & World Report in partnership with Y&R’s BAV and Wharton. The report down 80 countries’ overall rankings based “on 75 different metrics.”
- Canada ranked #1 country in the world for Quality of Life
- Canada ranked 3rd best country in the world
- Canada ranked 3rd best country in the world for women
- Canada ranked 3rd best country in the world for education
This ranking was based on the following factors:
- How connected the country is to the rest of the world
- Level of corruption
- Economic stability
- Educated population
- Favourable tax environment
- A country’s livability
- Well-developed infrastructure
- Well-developed legal framework
According to the report, Canada was recognized for its good job market and a low unemployment rate.
Canada also ranked first place for quality of life, third best country overall, third for women, and third for education.
20 Best Countries to Headquarter a Corporation 2019
- New Zealand