There’s only a few more sleeps before the start of 2019, and with Christmas now behind us, the excitement is really starting to build up for Concord’s New Year’s Eve Vancouver’s fireworks celebration.
Those looking for the ultimate premium NYE experience can enjoy it at the Indoor Party held inside the Vancouver Convention Centre’s beautiful West Ballrooms.
It will be the largest and best indoor NYE party in the city, and it is the only indoor NYE party with a view of the fireworks; it promises to be a night to remember.
View this post on Instagram
With a Celebration Pass, expect an all-ages party with liquor service, continuous live entertainment, and art installations.
And if you’re looking for an upgrade, the 19+ adults-only VIP Experience Pass includes an exclusive fireworks viewing area within an upper floor lounge with live music and a dance floor, savoury canapés, a complimentary glass of champagne, and more.
For a limited time only, revellers can receive 10% off on all tickets, whether it be the Celebration Pass or VIP Experience Pass.
To access the Boxing Day 10% discount, use the code CELEBRATE19 in the code field and click the “unlock” button before purchase. This code expires at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, December 26, 2018.
For more information, visit the Concord’s NYE Vancouver website.
When: From 7 pm on Monday, December 31, 2018, to early morning on Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- NYE Vancouver Street Party at Jack Poole Plaza: Starts at 7 pm
- Concord Countdown Central Indoor Party at Vancouver Convention Centre West: Starts at 7 pm
- Family Countdown Fireworks: 9 pm
- Midnight Countdown Fireworks: 12 am
Where: Jack Poole Plaza, Vancouver Convention Centre West, and Jack Poole Plaza in downtown Vancouver
Tickets: Available now online.
Daily Hive is a Proud Founding Partner of the
Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society
- 5 things to do at Vancouver’s largest NYE party
- Here’s what to expect at Vancouver’s giant indoor New Year's Eve party
- 9 artists and bands confirmed for Concord's New Year's Eve Vancouver fireworks
- Vancouver's largest winter food truck festival returns this month
- There's free public transit across Metro Vancouver this New Year's Eve
- Ring in 2019 at Vancouver's only indoor New Year's Eve party with fireworks