Forget about that double Caesar and chicken and waffles – there’s a brunch next month in Vancouver that you have got to head to.
On November 24, 15 of the city’s top chefs will be cooking up a storm for this fundraising brunch in support of Bocuse d’Or Team Canada, the country’s national representation at the most prestigious culinary competition in the world.
The Bocuse d’Or Team Canada brunch will take place at the Vancouver Club, so the dress code is “smart casual” (no jeans, denim, cargo pants, athletic wear).
- See also:
Guests will be able to enjoy 18 food stations featuring delicacies like Rougié foie gras, Bridor, and Cacao Barry fine chocolates.
Here is the full lineup of chefs you can expect to see at the 2019 event:
- Chef Samuel Sirois – Front-runner for Bocuse d’Or Canada
- Ned Bell -The Vancouver Club
- Alex Chen -Boulevard Café
- David Hawksworth – Hawksworth/Nightingale
- James Walt – Araxi
- Scott Jaeger – Pear Tree
- Stacy Johnson -Ocean Wise
- Sean Murray – Pan Pacific Hotel
- Mark Pennington/Christophe Bonzon -Cacao Barry
- Lucais Syme -Cinara/Autostrada
- Adam Pegg – La Quercia
- Makoto Ono – Mak N Ming
- Neil Taylor – Home Block, Cedar Creek Winery
- Bobby Milheron – West
- Bruno Matti – La Belle Auberge
When: November 24 from 11 am to 1 pm
Where: Vancouver Club – 915 W Hastings Street, Vancouver
Price: $85; buy online