Benny Bonanza, a joyful and uber affordable brunch deal at the legendary Joe Fortes restaurant officially kicks off February 3 and runs every Saturday and Sunday until February 25.
This mid-morning event gives patrons a choice of Joe Fortes signature Eggs Benedict in three flavours – each only ringing in at $9.95.
- Classic Eggs Benedict (shaved black forest ham, hollandaise, poached eggs)
- Apple & Fennel Sausage Benedict (house-made sausage, hollandaise, poached eggs)
- BLT Benedict (bacon jam, arugula, tomato, hollandaise, poached eggs)
If one plate isn’t enough to satisfy your hunger, guests can opt for an appetizer or dessert in addition to the Benny Bonanza for $6 more. These include starters of New England Clam Chowder or Mixed Greens and desserts like Vanilla Creme Brûlée or Vanilla Gelato.
- Joe Fortes has new drool-worthy brunch items (PHOTOS)
- 11 new restaurants to try in Vancouver this February
- 'Breakfast for Dinner' pop-up happening in Vancouver next month
If this isn’t a brunch deal we don’t really know what is, so head to Joe’s and grab a benny and a Caesar for a steal-of-a-brunch all month long.