One of Vancouver’s favourite places for plant-based comfort eats just released something you do not want to miss.
West End staple and Juke Fried Chicken sister spot Beetbox has launched its box of the ultimate vegan condiments, the perfect thing for at-home chefs looking to spice up their meals.
- See also:
Folks can expect the eatery’s signature sauces and more in the Beetbox Basics box.
The new plant-based grocery line offers the following:
- Miso “Mayo” $5 (8oz jar)
- Chipotle “Mayo” $5 (8oz jar)
- Tahini Dressing $5 (8oz jar)
- Burger Sauce $5 (8oz jar)
- Hot Sauce $5 (5oz bottle)
- Ranch Dressing $5 (8oz jar)
- Caesar Dressing $5 (8oz jar)
- “Bac-un” Slices $6 (12 pieces)
- Mushroom XO $7 (8oz jar)
- Vegan “Mayo” $7 (16oz jar)
- Miso Gravy $7 (16oz jar)
- Root Veggie Queso $7 (16oz jar)
- Spicy Pickles $7.5 (16oz jar)
- Sweet & Sour Pickles $7.5 (16oz jar)
Each condiment runs anywhere from approximately $5 to $7. You can order any combo of these basics online and schedule a pickup.
Veggie-lovers can also order Beetbox’s drool-worthy eats for pickup and delivery seven days a week, which is good, as we could all use a Fried Chick-Un Sandwich right about now, am I right?
Address: 1074 Davie Street, Vancouver