Road conditions on one of the primary highway routes in the interior of BC look like anything other than summer at the moment.
Drive BC webcams show a thin layer of overnight snow on Highway 97C, the Okanagan Connector.
At this time, it does not appear snow fell on any other routes, including the Coquihalla Highway.
Those who are driving back to the Lower Mainland from their long weekend excursions in the interior should exercise extra caution if they are using Highway 97C.
As well, the upper areas of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and Big White near Kelowna saw a dusting of snow last night.
Last week, the Newfoundland town of Gander saw several centimetres of snow accumulation, marking a new record for snow accumulation at the time of the year.
- It's snowing in Newfoundland right now on the last day before 'summer' vacation (VIDEO)
- The Weather Network releases Vancouver's long-term summer forecast
- These are the top 10 outdoor safety items you should bring on hikes
- 101 things to see and do in Vancouver before you die
- 16 Instagram-worthy regional parks in Metro Vancouver
- 7 Instagram-worthy hikes around Vancouver
- These are officially the 5 best hiking trails in and around Vancouver