BC Distilled is happening on April 8, and it’s coming up quick, so there is no better time to make a list of your must-hit spirits at this annual celebration.
This annual event is back for its 4th year celebrating regional, small batch, and local micro-distilleries. This year the event will feature samples from 34 distilleries based out of Vancouver Island, the Lower Mainland and West Coast, the Okanagan, Kootenays, and the Interior.
- BC Distilled Festival returns to Vancouver for 2017
- 13 Vancouver food events to check out this April
- Complete guide to distilleries in Metro Vancouver
With so many choices, it can be a bit overwhelming choose the can’t-miss products, so we’ve done the work for you.
Here are 6 spirits you should try at BC Distilled 2017:
1. Maple Leaf Spirits Lady of the Cask 6yo VSOP Brandy
2. Okanagan Spirits BRBN (‘bourbon’)
3. Victoria Spirits Sidney Spiced Rum
4. Merridale Cidery, Distillery, & Bistro Cowichan Cognac (10 yr)
5. Liberty Distillery Trust Whisky
6. de Vine Spirits Glen Saanich Whisky
When: Saturday, April 8, 2017, Trade Tasting: 2:30 to 4:30 pm, Public Tasting: 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Where: Croatian Cultural Centre, 3250 Commercial Dr, Vancouver
Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online