This spring, step into a new opportunity that will elevate your resume and your wardrobe at the same time.
Aritzia, a beloved Vancouver-based retailer, told Daily Hive that it has more than 600 job openings ahead of peak sales events.
With industry-leading wages that start at $20 per hour and unlimited growth potential, this could be the right time to see if you’re a good fit.
New Aritzia team members will receive a world-class retail education and work perks, including a clothing discount.
The company is looking to hire seasonal roles across its Concierge and Distribution Centre teams. The jobs will be temporary contracts from mid-April to summer, and new hires will get “opportunities to convert to permanent roles based on exceptional performance,” according to the company.
There are two main seasonal roles that Artizia is hiring for right now:
- Concierge advisor
- Responsible for problem-solving, selling, and providing customer service online and over the phone.
- Distribution centre associate
- Responsible for picking, packing, and sending Aritiza products to customers.
Aritzia job perks
Note that some perks will vary based on the workplace.
- Product discounts online and in store
- Performance incentives
- In-house Commissary and Cafe, including complimentary beverages (at the Support Office, Concierge and Distribution Centre)
- The SET — Aritzia’s in-house gym facility (at the Support Office, Concierge and Distribution Centre)
- Amenities — Facilities including bike storage rooms, a private parent’s room, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences from Le Labo, Dyson, and Aesop
- Free premium subscription to wellness app — Headspace
- Employee Assistance Program — 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Dog-Friendly Office (Support Office and Concierge)
- Transit subsidy
“We’re always looking for world-class talent to join our exceptional team,” Karen Kwan, chief people and culture officer, said in a statement.
“People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re proud to have a culture that is driven by Everyday Luxury, which includes our exciting people programs, wellbeing perks, competitive compensation, and an endless runway of growth opportunities,” said Kwan.
Learn more about the concierge advisor and distribution centre associate roles.