The start of a new month means you have a whole lineup of new shows and movies to stay home and binge-watch.
And now that summer is sadly coming to an end, you have no reason to feel guilty about staying indoors to cram Amazon Prime Video’s latest new lineup of new releases.
- Lilly Singh confirms premiere date of her new NBC late-night talk show
- Will Arnett and Mr. Dressup among new inductees into Canada’s Walk of Fame
- Everything coming to Netflix Canada this September
This September, viewers can get excited for the highly anticipated second annual Savage X Fenty Show, a runway show celebrating the new Fall/Winter 2019 collection from music and fashion icon Rihanna.
The Family Man, a series following an agent working with India’s National Intelligence Agency premieres this month, too, while the season 5 finale of the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning series TRANSPARENT goes live at the end of the month.
Here’s what else is coming to Amazon Prime Video this September.
- At Eternity’s Gate
- The Bouncer
- The Con is On
- Dragged Across Concrete
- El Corazon de Sergio Ramos
- Drunk Parents
- Five Feet Apart
- The Family Man (2019)
- Savage X Fenty Show
- Thursday Night Football
- Hotel Mumbai
- The Beach Bum
- The Poison Rose
- Transparent Season 5 Finale Episode