You’ll be able to venture amongst the treetops this summer because an Aerial Ropes Adventure course is coming to Grouse Mountain.
The resort has added the Mountain Ropes Adventure and Kids Tree Canopy Adventure experience to the Peak of Vancouver activities.
The Mountain Ropes Adventures consists of a series of four ariel ropes courses with varying degrees of difficulty. Participants will have to balance, jump, swing, and zip their way to the finish. The course takes about 1.5 hours to complete.
The Kids Canopy Adventure Zone is perfect for thrillseeking little ones. The fully contained course consists of three double treehouses, a single treehouse, slides and ground games.
“Accessible for all ages, our Mountain Ropes Adventure and Kids Tree Canopy Adventure will delight and challenge guests along the only local aerial ropes course that explores some of our Province’s pristine forest,” said Tyler McCulloch, Mountain Adventures Manager for Grouse Mountain, in a release. “Families will love these new adventures that they can share together.”
The aerial rope courses will open in August 2018.
When: Course opens August 2018
Time: Adult Zone: opens at 10 am with last entry at 6 pm; Kids Canopy: Opens at 10 am and facility closes at 8 pm
Where: The Mountain Ropes Adventure Zone is located in the trees to the west of the chalet beyond the area that houses the Sliding Zone in the winter.
- Mountain Ropes Adventure – $39 ( Mountain Admission Ticket required)
- Kids Canopy Adventure Zone – Free (Mountain Admission Ticket required)
- 20% off for Annual Local’s Passholders; 10% off for groups of 15+
- BC's massive rope running aerial park is the ultimate summer adventure (PHOTOS)
- Grouse Mountain is giving away 2 Annual Local's Passes right now
- You can stay in this beautiful BC suite for $85 a night
- This FLOATING all-inclusive hotel is currently on its way from Vancouver to Haida Gwaii
- Grouse Mountain kicks off its summer-season activities this long weekend