Grouse Mountain, Vancouver’s number one natural attraction, wants you to enjoy Vancouver’s ultimate playground. Casual strolls through local parks and morning jogs around the Seawall are all well and good, but this is Vancouver. This is the Pacific Northwest. You’re not living your best life here unless you’re climbing a mountain, a tree, or both.
You can do all that (and much more) at Grouse Mountain year-round. From mountaintop yoga in the summer to 24 hours of Winter and snowshoeing once the cold weather returns, the entire resort serves as your immediate gateway to a natural playground, whenever you need it.
And the key to that gateway, the Annual Local’s Pass, can be yours for the low price of $129 (Adult). That gets you everything from an outdoor gym, unlimited hikes up the famous Grouse Grind, tons of local discounts, access to all of the regular events, and countless more opportunities to make the most of the great outdoors.
But you don’t have to take our word for it: We’re giving away an Annual Local’s Pass to two separate winners today. So stay hydrated, pack your best hiking shoes, and get ready to get real outdoorsy in the coming year.
Here’s how you can enter.
Two separate winners could win the following, courtesy of Grouse Mountain:
- 1 Adult Annual Local’s Pass ($129 value)
To enter to win this prize (two winners will be selected), do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @GrouseMountain on Instagram and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry each)
2. Like Grouse Mountain on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry each)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an Adult Annual Local’s Pass to @Grousemountain via @DailyHiveVan RT to enter! http://bit.ly/2tJXCT9
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on July 3, 2018. Two (2) winners will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.