A one-of-a-kind wine tasting experience is happening September 17, in partnership with Toronto Dog Moms. It will kick off at 5:30 pm with a puppy meet and greet, so your pup can get acquainted with all of their new friends who are attending.
The elevated wine experience costs $115 and includes:
- one welcome cocktail
- four wine tasting samples
- a wine tasting curated by a certified sommelier
- one snack pack (truffle potato chips, cheese boutique, and charcuterie board)
- a dog treat charcuterie board
- You might also like:
- 8 fantastic things to do in Toronto this weekend: August 19 to 21
- The biggest Oktoberfest party outside Germany is returning to Ontario
As you sip on wine, your dog won’t be left out. They’ll be kicking it with their new friends over dog-friendly snacks and their own assortment of fresh water to cleanse their pallet.
The 19+ event will sell out quickly, so be sure to get your tickets early here.
It’s bound to be a woof of a time over good eats and wine.
Woofs & Wine
Where: 20 Maud Street
When: September 17 at 5:30 pm
Price: $115, available here