Toronto no longer needs to drive out to Cottage Country to its Webers charcoal barbecued hamburgers.
The flame-licked patties are known to be entirely unremarkable but for nostalgic Torontonians fleeing the city on long weekends, these burgers are a must-try.
Will concert-goers embrace the novelty? Will the burgers taste just as good without first taking the footbridge over Highway 11? Concert-goers can find out for themselves during any number of events happening this summer at Budweiser Stage.
- Green Day to rock Budweiser Stage at Ontario Place this summer
- Future returns for a concert at the Budweiser Stage this summer
- Linkin Park Toronto 2017 concert at Budweiser Stage
- OneRepublic return to Toronto this summer for a concert at the Budweiser Stage
- The Molson amphitheatre is getting a makeover and a new name this year