As announced in May, Union Summer is back this year.
Located at the Sir John A. Macdonald Plaza, Union Summer will run from July 1 to August 19 this year bringing an eclectic offering of food, musicians, film screenings and live performances to Union Station.
According to organizers, this year’s market will showcase ‘Where Toronto is Going’ with a curated mix of local food vendors.
The event will feature 50 consecutive days of programming on stage handpicked from local arts and cultural organizations.
This year daily programming includes:
- Folk Music Ontario Mondays
- Highlights from Wavelengths Festival on Tuesdays
- Live from City Hall every Wednesday afternoon and Wednesday Outdoor Movie Nights
Thursdays’ TD Festival previews
- DJ ‘Nooner’ and TD Music Fridays
- Saturdays’ Young Artists Showcase
- Weekend Children’s Programming with the Design Exchange
With an epic view of the CN Tower serving as the picturesque backdrop, and a central location, hungry guests can refuel with a myriad of treats from Toronto’s hottest eateries like Union Chicken, Amano Pasta, WVRST, Roywoods, The Plant YYZ, Mean Bao, Harry’s Burgers, and The Carbon Bar.
Union Summer will also feature a licensed bar area.
When: July 1 to August 19
Where: 65 Front Street West, Toronto