The weekend is fast approaching meaning it’s time to plan ahead for those TTC closures.
From July 15 to 16, Line 2 Bloor-Danforth will close between Jane and Ossington stations so TTC crews can replace rail and rail ties.
Jane and Ossington Stations
More than 40 shuttle busses will provide frequent service to all stations between Jane and Ossington stations, with extra service for customers heading to the Honda Indy Toronto. Wheel-Trans will serve from Jane to Ossington stations for customers requiring accessible connections.
To provide better bus service and accommodate traffic flow, there will be no on-street parking on both sides of Bloor St. between Jane St. and Ossington Ave. from 3:30 am on Saturday to 12:01 am Monday.
During the Bloor West Street Fest on July 15, Bloor St.will be closed between Jane St. and Runnymede Rd. Shuttle buses will run via Jane St., Annette St., and Runnymede Rd.
Parking is available at several Green P lots and at TTC commuter parking lots.
Regular subway service resumes Monday at 6 am.
Honda Indy Toronto
Customers heading to the Honda Indy Toronto this weekend at Exhibition Place can take advantage of the following service increases:
- Extra service on 511 Bathurst and 509 Harbourfront, running directly into the Exhibition Place loop.
- An express shuttle bus service from Jane Station to Exhibition Place.
- Extra service on the 29 Dufferin to Springhurst Ave. (race day Sunday only).
- 514 Cherry will be extended to Sunnyside Loop on Saturday and 10 a.m to 8 p.m both days.
Several other routes will have regular routing impacted by this event:
- 29 Dufferin will turn back at Springhurst Ave.
- 510 Spadina will turn back at Queens Quay W. during the event
- 121 Fort York Esplanade will divert via Fleet and Fort York Blvd. until Sunday 11:59 p.m.
- 145 Downtown/Humber Bay Express will divert via Colbourne Lodge to King St. until Sunday 11:59 p.m.