This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- Cumbraes in Leaside has officially moved across the street a beautiful and bigger location at 1591 Bayview Avenue.
- Chinese chain DearFro is Toronto’s newest spot for Korean Binsu and is now open at 3300 Midland Avenue at Finch.
- Gold Standard, a new back alley spot dealing breakfast sandwiches is now open on Neepawa Avenue behind Reunion Island Coffee Bar at 385 Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Hello 123, the new all-day vegan sister spot from the folks behind Kupfert & Kim is now open at 1122 Queen Street West.
- Jules Bistro third location is now opening Leslieville at 1290 Queen Street East (formerly Edward Levesque’s Kitchen.)
- Mad Crush Wine Bar is opening any day now in Little Italy at 582 College Street.
- Palm Lane, a new spot for “epic salads” is newly opened inside Yorkville Village at 55 Avenue.
- Sukhothai has opened another outpost and is now dishing out pad thai and khao soi next to Souk Tabule in the Canary District.
- Toronto is getting new taco delivery service. Fake Taco deals in plant-based tacos and is launching next week.
- Mos Mos is opening its third location in RBC WaterPark Place at 20 Bay Street. The new flagship cafe will be double the size of its predecessors in the PATH and is slated to open in December.
- Pasta Mondo at 55 St Clair Avenue West appears close to opening its doors. The fast-casual concept will serve up customizable pastas and dessert lasagna.
- Sweet Jesus is set for a massive expansion that’ll see outlets opening in malls across the GTA including Toronto Eaton Centre, Markville Mall, Sherway Gardens, Square One, Upper Canada Mall, and more.