Open now and opening soon: Toronto's newest restaurants
Nov 16 2017, 8:49 pm
This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Cinco Mexican Restaurant at 131 Roncesvalles Avenue is newly opened and serving up modern Mexican street foods, roasted chicken, and brunch.
- The Civic on the ground floor of The Broadview Hotel is now open.
- Mabel’s Bakery just opened its fourth location in The Junction at 2755 Dundas Street West.
- Mary Be Kitchen serving up mix and match soul foods is now open at 21 St. Clair West (at Yonge).
- The Plant YYZ, a boutique grocer dealing exclusively in plant-based foods, is now open at 2745 Dundas West (at Indian Road).
- As previously reported, AYCE dim sum and sushi chain, August 8 is taking over the former address of Lee Garden at 331 Spadina in Chinatown.
- Balzac’s Coffee Roasters is opening a brand new outpost. Balzac’s Powerhouse, a new cafe and event space is opening before the end of the month at 31 Powerhouse Street near Lansdowne and Davenport.
- New butcher shop Fearless Meat is currently in the works at 884 Kingston Road.
- Mythology, a new vegan diner from Doug McNish is slated to open for dinner on December 1 with lunch and brunch set to launch in the weeks to follow.
- Ozzys Burgers is in the works and coming soon to 66 Nassau Street in Kensington Market.
- The largest distillery in North America is now offering public tours
- Toronto is about to get an all new vegan diner
- Au Pied de Cochon pops up in Toronto for two days only this December