This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Cactus Club Cafe has announced a second Ontario location going in at Sherway Gardens at 25 The West Mall – to be called Cactus Sherway Gardens.
Chica’s Nashville Hot Chicken is opening this May at 2853 Dundas Street West at Keele
- A new craft beer bar called Escape Goat is coming soon to 1510 Queen Street West.
The Halal Guys are opening a second GTA location in Mississauga at 6045 Mavis Road, Unit 6.
Hype Food Co., an allergy-friendly fast-casual restaurant is in the works at 1060 Gerrard Street East.
Kage is a Japanese resto bar serving Nikkei food is opening this spring at 3038 Hurontario Street, Unit 9 in Mississauga
- Israeli chain Cafe Landwer has another restaurant in the works too. Soon you’ll be able to get massive breakfast spreads downtown at 165 University Avenue.
- Vancouver’s Parlour pizza lounge has broken ground on a first Toronto outpost at 642 King Street West and it could be open as early as this summer.
- New bake shop Pretty Little Cupcake is coming soon to 129 Queen Street East.
Toronto Island Brewing, formerly Toronto Island BBQ & Beer Company., is slated to open this spring at 120 Centre Island Dock… just a quick ferry ride away!
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.