This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Filosophy a new patisserie and espresso bar is newly opened at 912 Bloor Street West.
- Schnitzel Hub has opened another location in The Annex at 402 Bloor Street West.
- Vit Beo, a new spot for late-night Vietnamese eats is now open at 858 Bloor Street West
- Woodfire Sandwich Co., a spin-off from the same folks behind Woody’s Burgers is serving up handheld feasts at 3797 Lake Shore Boulevard West in Etobicoke.
- Hong Kong’s The Dessert Kitchen is slated to open soon at 73 Harbord Street.
- Ex-Buca chef Ryan Campbell is opening a new Italian spot, Il Covo, at 585 College Street.
- Landing Noodles is taking over the former address of TOT the Cat Cafe at 298 College Street.
- Toronto is getting a new late night Vietnamese fast food spot
- The OG Caplansky's Deli location closes, owner 'heartbroken'
- Mega Ramen: Can you handle Toronto's latest food challenge?