This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Cauldron Ice Cream has opened its first-ever Toronto location at 502 Queen Street West.
- Bawarchi Biryanis is now open and offering a menu featuring 30+ biryani at 925 Warden Avenue.
- Fotia Tapas Bar at 156 O’Connor Drive in East York is now open for business.
- Full House Desserts has opened a second GTA location at 4750 Yonge Street, Unit 121 and is serving up traditional Hong Kong desserts.
- Imm Thai Kitchen is now open at 651 College Street in Little Italy
- Sukoi Desserts at 760 Queen Street West is newly opened and serving up soft serve ice cream and taiyaki.
- Tika Teahouse at 675 Yonge Street is now in soft-opening mode.
- Winnipeg-based chain, ZA Pizza Bistro has opened a location at 290 Adelaide Street at John.
- Creeds Coffee Bar is in the works at 1595 Bayview Avenue in Leaside.
- Good Karma, a new restaurant from Hemant Bhagwani is coming soon to Fairview Mall at 1800 Sheppard Avenue East.
- Kewti Cafe is coming soon to 1380 Danforth Avenue.
- Koh Lipe, a new restaurant serving Southern Thai and Malay dishes, is set to open this winter at 35 Baldwin Street.
- Lapin Bistro, a new restaurant from the hospitality group behind acclaimed Toronto restaurants Cava, Chabrol, and Atlas, Tanto, is set to land at 642 King Street West, Suite 102.