This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Dishing out flavours from the Amalfi Coast, Don Alfonso 1890 from Michelin star Chef Ernesto Iaccarino has opened in Toronto inside the historic Consumer’s Gas Building at 19 Toronto Street.
- Drom Taberna, a new Eastern European restaurant and pub is newly opened at 458 Queen Street West replacing Tortilla Flats.
- Fargo’s Snack Bar is open in Little Italy at 772 College Street and dishing out a menu featuring beef patties, pakoras, mutton rolls, and more.
- The Fortunate Fox is now open at the base of the Kimpton Saint George hotel at 280 Bloor Street West in the Annex.
- Korean soft serve chain Milkcow opens the doors to its first Toronto location this weekend at 2651 Yonge Street.
- Petty Cash the new West Coast-inspired snack bar is now open at 487 Adelaide Street West.
- Sapori at 1588 Dundas Street West is now open and serving biodynamic wines, local craft beer, cocktails, comfort food, and enormous charcuterie boards.
- Spielhaus, Toronto’s newest board game cafe is now open at 1187 St Clair West.
- Tractor Everyday Healthy Foods a new spot for build-your-own bowls, house-made soups, stews, salads, and sandwiches, is now open at 151 Yonge Street.
- Billy’s Diner is soon to replace the recently shuttered Icy Spicy Fusion at 99 Pape Avenue, according to Goodhood.
- Coming soon to Toronto’s east side, Black Lab Brewing is in the work 818 Eastern Avenue.
- Chin Chin Street Side Kitchen, the fast-casual spin-off from the famous LA restaurant is opening two locations in the GTA. The first at 363 Bremner Boulevard is set to open this September while the second location in Mississauga will open just weeks later.
- Gyoko Sushi is coming soon to 2143 Danforth Avenue.
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is opening a commissary this July at 511 Rogers Road.
- Pi Co. is opening yet another location! The newest outpost is going in at Shops at Don Mills at 1070 Don Mills Road
- Recipe Food Co. is opening soon at 696 Queen Street West in the Trinity Bellwoods area.
- Steambox Dumplings is moving! The small-batch dumpling makers are coming soon to 1255 Dundas Street West, formerly The Goods.