This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Big Trouble Pizza is now open for business and slinging slices at 235 Spadina Avenue.
- Cacao 70 is on the verge of opening its first Eatery + Dip Shop at Scarborough Town Centre, 300 Borough Drive.
- Hong Kong chain, The Dessert Kitchen is now open at 73 Harbord Street.
- H² Kitchen a new spot for poke bowls, salads, noodles and smoothies is now open at 204 Queen Street West.
- Il Fresco, a new Italian restaurant dealing in pasta, pizza, and more, is now open at 3081 Kingston Road in Scarborough.
- Yonge Street Warehouse, the latest dive bar from the El Furniture Warehouse group is now open at 336 Yonge Street, formerly Sunrise Records.
- Barcelona Taverna, a Mediterranean restaurant chain out of Calgary, is due to open by the end of the month in Liberty Village at 109 Atlantic Avenue.
- Hana Sushi, coming soon to 21 Grenville Street claims to be Toronto’s first monorail sushi bar.
- Mantra By Host is soon to open at the CF Shops at Don Mills at 1090 Don Mills Road.
- Rustle & Still, a new spot serving up Viet coffee and banh mi, is slated to open this spring at 605 Bloor Street West.
- The first ever international outlet for Asian restaurant chain, Wu Jian Dao Shanghai Dumpling, is coming soon to Toronto at 29B St Joseph Street.
- Famous Shanghai dumpling chain opening first Toronto location this spring
- Opening soon: Toronto’s first ever conveyor belt sushi bar
- Cheap Eats Alert: Yonge Street Warehouse opens tonight