A 26-year-old male has been arrested and charged following an undercover child exploitation investigation.
On Tuesday, March 12, members of the Toronto Police Service Child Exploitation Section executed a search warrant in the Hwy 401 and Wilson Road South area of Oshawa.
- Suspect sought after woman sexually assaulted in Davisville Village
- Police looking for man who allegedly exposed himself at GTA Cineplex
- Toronto school teacher charged in sexual assault of 15-year-old girl
According to police, a man was chatting online and counselled someone to commit sexual offences on a child. During this time, they say, the man sent pornographic images of children.
On March 12, Joshua Paddon, 26, of Oshawa, was arrested. He has been charged with:
1. Making child pornography
2. Make available child pornography
3. Possessing child pornography
4. Accessing child pornography
5. Two counts of counsel to commit an indictable offence which was not committed
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), or online.